A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



On healing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm sitting here somewhat depleted from some very powerful healing work I've been doing lately. The healing work itself isn't depleting as the method that I use, Reiki, channels energy from the universe and not one's self. However there is the human aspect of working with others that can sometimes be emotionally draining. It is wonderful to see others prosper from your work but the reality still lies that you can't save anyone. People must make their own choices. All you can do is light the way for them and hope that they follow. Powerful work can lead to powerful disappointments. I have to constantly remind myself of a principle that I teach to my martial arts students.

If our goal is true self perfection then our goal is an impossible one to achieve. It is not the goal that betters us but rather the journey and the lessons learned along the way. However without the goal we will never find the correct path to walk on.


0 Responses to “On healing”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3