A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



The Sting


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well it looks like other family members are being subjected to the same scamming straight out of Africa. I hear the Entertainer playing. Look at what's going on with my brother Antonio:



Hello Antonio,
When I look into your mail each time, it seems all the problems in the world go away and I'm floating in mid-air and when I think about what your replies will it makes me feel like a woman and i wonder where you have been all this years but i still thank God that i have found yopu and this is the best time for us to meet
I want you let you know once again that i have made up my mind to be with you and nothing can change that as long as the feelings i have for you are real. out of the above dats you have given my dear Antonio i will appreciate if i can be with you for ! from now till then if i will not upstruct you job. But the main point i will like to pass across to you now is that i can not afford the ticket fee to come all the way to the United state now due to the unplanned expensive i made lately hotel bills and all that because i was expecting my company to pay me some funds but unfortunately they prosoned the payment so i dont have the ticket fee right now and i will be so glad if there is anything you can do about that for now , i contacted my travelling agent and he told me that i can get an sit and he as made reservation for me because he was happy i finally found someone i care to be with .
Honey i hope this will not get you upset i njust wish to be with you for the rest of my life and to be the woman who will love forever. i just wish you can realise how much i feel about you right now i feel like the happiest woman on earth because in a short while i found a ! man who is mature and strong in expressing himself thru words i most make a confession right now that you are all that matters to me right now
i cant wait to hear from you soonest and i will probably give you a call in few minutes
just make sure you take care of urself for me until i come take over you and all that .
bye for now
mary


0 Responses to “The Sting”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3