A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



True Lesbian Stories Part 2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you haven't read the post before this one please do.

You back? OK, good. On with the show.

I moved to Los Angeles in 1996 from San Francisco where I began my career as a profession Macintosh analyst. Being in LA I naturally wound up working for the entertainment industry. The first of these jobs was for Sony Pictures Entertainment. When you work for a movie/TV studio like Sony you meet all kind of people from interns to A list movie stars. Well more like you bump into them. It's a very bad move to somehow you're a part of things when you're the tech guy. Just the same, being the tech guy everyone comes to you for favors. Favors usually means wanting free software.

Somehow an intern on some movie or TV show wound up in my offices on some kind of techie gopher mission. Her name was M and she sent my gaydar into the red. At the end of our first conversation M asked if I happened to have access to any free software. She was looking for a copy of Final Draft which is the MS Word for screen writers. M was an aspiring film maker and actually a fascinating person. I don't remember how it transpired but somehow M and I became a bit taken with each other and she wound up in my apartment. Sure enough M was a lesbian who had never been with a man. She was kind of torn at the thought of being attracted to someone from the opposite sex. Would the Lesbian Foot Patrol come and take her into the paddy wagon? I decided to pull out the stops and get romantic. I decided to invite her back to my house on another night. I knew of a great lesbian film that she had never seen called Go Fish. Go Fish was one of those movies that won first prize at most gay film festivals. It was shot by two lesbian independent film makers who took a very guerilla film making approach. The stage was set. Great food and a great lesbian film to bond together with.

The evening went over well. She loved the food and was very taken with the film. I think we might have kissed a little but she wound up going home very soon. The next day I got this message on my machine.

"Alessandro, hi. I just wanted to tell you that I'm taking all of my stuff and going to Texas to finally make my film. I can't thank you enough. Showing me that movie last night really inspired me. I know who I am and what I have to do now."

I never did see M again. Boy, talk about a backfire.


0 Responses to “True Lesbian Stories Part 2”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3