A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Strange love


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, last night I received one of those greeting cards via email. It came from an address and name I didn't recognize and to an email address that rarely gets used. Now many people find the internet a scary place but not me. I've been on the net since 1993 and I used to be a professional tech guy. Until last night I was never shaken much. Check this thing out.

http://www.my-greetings.com/view.php?i=b2e6afd1b8c89ea3afd256e99ff35c64


Ohhhhh kaaaay...


Look I'm sorry. She told me she was over 18 and wasn't married.


2 Responses to “Strange love”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It says that the account's been suspended. Can you describe what was in it? You've got us very, very curious. -PBT

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah explain please.... hmmmm more of your lurid past coming back to haunt ya??

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3