A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Not my year


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Boy, having to watch the Yankees loose the ALCS so badly was crushing. For some reason is giving me a bad feeling about the election. Sorry Yankees, it was my fault. It hasn't exactly been my year. And since at this point I pretty much subscribe to solipism, my luck is the only one that counts. I alone dictate the course of the universe through my subconscious. Any day now Salma Hayek will walk through my door wearing her outfit in From Dusk 'til Dawn. Just wait and see.


0 Responses to “Not my year”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3