A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Damon Brindisi had the MILF


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Presently Damon has the MIWF since I really haven't seen her since 9th grade. I met Damon Brindisi in the 3rd grade in Ruth's class (I went to hippie public school P.S 3 in Greenwich Village in Manhattan. All teachers, even the priciple John, were on a first name basis. Interesting of note the school was right next to an erotic gay bookstore that had a notorius back room. Corner of Christopher and Hudson for those of you who know the city.) Damon's Mom, Beverly, was the first hot mom I had ever met. Now, I'm half Black/half Italian. At age 9 this wasn't lost on me. Blame it on the crazy genes. Over the years I would go to Damon's house hoping that Beverly, with her stylish short blonde hair cut, would be standing there in the kitchen with her Levi jeans and white t-shirt. Wow.

Now I just have to hope that Damon or Beverly don't have the habit of periodically Googling themselves. Sorry Damon, your mom was hot!


0 Responses to “Damon Brindisi had the MILF”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3