A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



George Jetson better watch his back


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Where the hell is my flying car? I was CONVINCED that by the time I turned 32 in the year 2001 I would have a flying car. 2001 was supposed to be a landmark year for science fiction becoming reality. Did we even get a re-release of the seminal film with the same name? Nada! George Jetson why hast thou forsaken me?!

"Hal... Open the pod doors Hal."
"I'm sorry, I can't do that Dave."

I shouldn't really complain. The future is here, just not the one I thought we'd get. I'm the same guy who this afternoon connected his iPod to his iBook which was connected to his wide screen 50" television so he could stream a TV show he had downloaded using Bit Torrent which itself was an ecoded HDTV stream re-encoded using DIVX and saved to his iPod. *Whew* Can you tell I'm still sick at home?


0 Responses to “George Jetson better watch his back”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3