A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



I feel a column coming on...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Granted, I don't have access to the same kind of drugs that Spider Jerusalem has but I've got to admit that the pain medication samples my doctor gave me have pepped up my mood a bit. The only pain pill I've ever heard of that you can only take once every 24 hours. Scary.

Is it just me or is this really hard to swallow? http://www.teamgop.org/press_archivesb.htm

Sounds like Grand Old Pussy manipulations to me. Just name me THX-1138 in this Brave New World in the year 1984.

*breaking news* Speaking of manipulations!!! http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/10/13/15534/960


0 Responses to “I feel a column coming on...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3