A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



I suck


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I got nuthin' to say today. Nuthin' to say except for that I suck. I've reached a new low of disassociation from the world. I woke up this morning at 7 AM like most mornings. I showered, got dressed, ate, and picked up my son so I could drop him off at school. I was wide awake while doing all of these things. I then made it to work and talked with no less than ten people and had a meeting with the whole staff. So why in the world did it take me until 11 AM to realize that I had put on two different shoes??!!! What the fuck is going on? Don't believe me? Check out the proof.




They have diferent laces, different shapes and are even different heights.


I suck.


0 Responses to “I suck”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3