A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Top Ten Movies of All Time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




"Who's your Daddy?"

These are in no particular order.

Star Wars
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Seven Samurai
The Empire Strikes Back
Godfahter
Godfather 2
History of the World Part 1
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Unforgiven
DC Cab (trust me on this one)

Now notice on this somewhat predictable list that there in no Return of the Jedi. Let me explain what is obvious to any Black American in the world. Darth Vader is the biggest baddest Negro in the universe. That helmet comes off at the end of ROTJ and Vader turns out to be some fat old white English dude?? Oh hell no. This was worse than when I found out that Rick Astley had red hair and freckles. I can forgive the death of Boba Fett, I can forgive the Ewoks, I can even forgive the pussification of Han Solo. What I can't forgive is the Cyrano De Bergerac job that was done on the best character ever created.


0 Responses to “Top Ten Movies of All Time”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3