A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



The New Battlestar Galactica vs. The Old Battlestar Galactica


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



New Battlestar Galactica wins. Period. Only this show could make me want to have sex with Starbuck, Boomer, a Cylon, and The President. Let me show you.

Starbuck then.



Starbuck now.



Boomer then.



Boomer now.



Cylons then.



Cylons now.



The President then.



The President now.


1 Responses to “The New Battlestar Galactica vs. The Old Battlestar Galactica”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well, I mean, other than being a FREAKING awesome plot and generally fantabulous storytelling... oh, and killing off/turning major players into cylons. Hell yes!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3