A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Insomnia Sucks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Didn't I write this blog before? Hmmm. I'll have to look.

Anyway. Getting to sleep has become a major problem with me these last few months. No matter how tired I am or how much I beg and plead to the universe, the sandman refuses to pay me a visit. Someone suggested I try reading. I wound up reading and entire Harry Potter book, finishing just before the sun came up. I should maybe try reading something more mundane. Now I have been perscribed a chemical backup by my doctor but without insurance I can't get ahold of the good stuff. For now it's Ativan to the rescue. Ativan is great stuff but it leaves me kind of dopey. Not the best state to be in if you have to teach a martial arts class the next day. The other drawback to Ativan is that it is considered one of the most addicting drugs on the planet. Yikes! Just what I need. So I'm careful not to dabble in it too often. Wow, you shoulde see the typos i'm starting to mke. I think this stuff is kicking in . wheeeeeeee. Mr. sandman, send me a dream (bom bom bom bom) make her the sweetest dream i've ever seen. Mr' sand mand bring me a dream.

hey where the white women at?

Hal, opne the pod doors hal.
I'm sorry i can't do taht dave.

Hi, my name is hal 9000....


Ok. nighty night. will some one read me a story?


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


0 Responses to “Insomnia Sucks”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3