A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



My son found my blog...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well thank you google. Can't we put some parental controls in or something?

I'm minding my own business the other day when all of a sudden I get a comment notification on my blog about Salma Hayek's ass or something. It says simply, "Hi Dad!" Now I'm thrown off for a second because all of my kids are in school during the day and not one of them knows about the train wreck that is the site. Sure enough my oldest son Armand gets the bright idea to google himself during his 7th period computer class and what pops up but this damn site. (http://www.google.com/search?q=armand+bovoso&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official)

Well Armand, yes it's true. Your Dad is freaking nuts. Welcome to the family.


0 Responses to “My son found my blog...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3