A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



I continue to be unfaithful


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, fidelity isn't my strong suit. When you have severe ADD you tend to go where the wind blows you. I was all happy with Netflix when this slut named PlayStation 2 came into my life. Fuck you Sony. And fuck you Lucasarts for making the most playable game in the universe called Star Wars: Battlefront. I swear I go to sleep hearing sounds from the game like: "Grenade! Grenade!" and "Defeat is immanent." Last thing in the world I needed was another obsession.


0 Responses to “I continue to be unfaithful”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3