A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Here's how it's going to go down.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



May 19th, unless your name is Santiago (my recently outed gay brother) I don't even want to know your name. You do not exist.

On May 19th I am not:

Sensei
Dad
Daddy
Mr. Lover Man
Rico Suavé
Mac Guy
Director of West Coast Operations
Wham Bam Thank You Sam
That asshole who is late on his payments
God

Well, you can call me god.

On May 19th, 2005, my life comes full circle. I will don my light saber and cloak and I will be watching the culmination of my entire existence on either celluloid or digital projection. Star Wars Episode 3.

A jedi mind trick on those of you who do not respect my wishes.

"You will leave Captain Solo and the wookie to me."

"These aren't the droids you're looking for."


2 Responses to “Here's how it's going to go down.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Darling, no one will bother you. Trust me, I won't let them!

    And here's another quote for you...

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing...."

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Two things (in no particular order)

    seeing as how we haven't talked much lately, i doubt i'll bother you the 19th (although, knowing my memory, i'll accidentally call, then hang up after a ring after it dawns on me what day it is)

    and, we have LOTR: TT expanded edition... again. tell us when you're free, on which day we can see, spending hours on end in glee, did i mention the movie was free?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3