A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



The Alessandro Show


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My blog can be so personal I sometimes forget that anyone will even read it. Days, sometimes hours, after I post a blog I get phone calls, emails, and IMs asking if I'm doing alright. I'm fine everyone. Even if it doesn't appear so when I write. For me writing holds a particular honesty that the spoken word can't. There is something magical and trapping about the digital articulation of a blog. I tell my blog things that I don't tell my best friends. My soul becomes bared as my blog becomes my mouthpiece. So, anyway. Back to the Alessandro Show.


0 Responses to “The Alessandro Show”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3