A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Blah Humbug


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Once again the fix is in on Christmas day. The writing is on the walls and there's not much I can do about it. One son has already disappeared and another is about to. I know somehow things are going to screw up with my latest ex and I'm going to wind up not seeing the other two as well. Might be better to stay home alone this year to avoid the massacre that was Christmas 2003. I'm not sure why I go along with the whole holiday idea anyway. It's not like there is one thing about Christmas that I believe in. It was all downhill after Santa Clause stopped paying visits. It more comes out of a sense of obligation to the kids. I want to make sure they have the best memories possible. Maybe I'll celebrate Festivus next year instead.





1 Responses to “Blah Humbug”

  1. Blogger Eric Jasso 

    yeah Man! Festivus is IT! Seriously...who thinks of Jesus on Christmas anymore. it's all about toys and trees. Peace, homie...keep up the blog.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3