A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



My own personal Rainbow Coalition


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Most people who know me know that I'm an ethnically mixed person (in reality who isn't). My father is second generation Sicilian American and my mother is Black American (for more information on that side of the family my mother wrote a book). That makes me a Black Italian. Quite a combination to take on in this culture. Now as if I didn't have it bad enough having such a mix of blood I had to go and have kids too. What was I supposed to do? Find another Black Italian to have kids with? I checked. Leila Arcieri was busy. So here are my kids.

Armand Ashanti Bovoso
Oldest of the Ashanti clan. Mother is pure Ukrainian Jewish (2nd or 3rd generation). Makes him Black/Italian/Jewish. Loves to eat and has trouble traveling in the South.

Mateo Alijah Ashanti Bovoso
Craziest of the Ashanti clan. Blame his mother. Ethnically she's a quarter Portuguese but I swear to you the crazy Portuguese gene is domiant in her. Black/Italian/Portuguese. Makes Mateo functionally Brazilian. Oh those poor lovers of his when he gets older.

Mario Ashanti Haro Bovoso
Youngest of the Ashanti clan. Mother is pure Mexican, moved to California at age 6. Son #3 is Black/Italian/Mexican. For all those who might know Mario in the future I would be careful not to cross him. He'll make you an offer you can't refuse. Man oh man. With that mix I either have a janitor on my hands or the most powerful mob boss ever seen!


1 Responses to “My own personal Rainbow Coalition”

  1. Blogger Jellybean Tuck 

    I laughed and then cried at the last child because either could prove to be true.

    k

    P.S. Incidentally, Mexican with the tiniest French - though not a janitor. I work in the non profit world which is often worse than cleaning the master's toilet.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3