A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Cool Blogger Moments


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well it would appear that my blog has made its way to Google's indexing. My post about Damon Brindisi's MILF caught the attention of an old classmate looking for Damon Brindisi. She contacted me two days ago and I've written back in what has turned into a flurry of digital correspondence, mostly via IM. Very cool to connect with someone who went to the same school as you, remembers the same time period, and had parents who were into the same scene. For two people who are so externally different we turned out remarkably similar. Kinda scary. I'm guess there are others out there too. Calling out to our tribe! The homing beacon has been placed! Contact us and we'll bring you home!

You can check out Amanda's blog here. She has a very cool job and a disposition for moving around a lot. Love her politics too.


0 Responses to “Cool Blogger Moments ”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3