A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



This is how you do it Jedi


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well I guess being a Jedi wasn't my calling after all. Being a Sith was! Just got my black cloak in the mail today. Very well made for a very good price. Check out the master seamstress's web site here: http://barrettmanor.com/cloaks/index.htm

Now listen closely humble Jedi. You now have a new advesary to deal with. Darth Annihilus.



With one well placed Paypal transaction I have instantaneously transformed into the Jedi killer you see here. I'm bad to the bone and my light saber hasn't even shown up yet. It's on Jedi. At last I will reveal myself to you. At last I will have revenge!




0 Responses to “This is how you do it Jedi”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3