A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



I thought I decided not to write this blog...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I came to the conclusion earlier today that I was going to have to give up on any thought of going out on Saturday nights. It's just too complicated. See my earlier post for details on my current situation. Having just picked up the kids on Friday night it turned out to be too traumatic of an ordeal dropping them all off Saturday. And the mother's weren't too happy either. One was mad that I didn't get to do homework. Another was mad that I had a party to go to (that was my recently ex. We'll get back to her in a moment.) but I told her that I would come over after the party. The last one was uncharacteristically cool for the day but like I said earlier 2 out of 3 are always mad at me at any given time. It must have been her night off. The party was invited to was a "Getting Over the Election" party thrown by the parents of two of my students. Wonderful people and some wonderful conversation. They had a beautiful house all the way up in the hills in Echo Park. Note for later that there in no such thing as cell phone service up in the hills in Echo Park. I had a wonderful time. All of my stress throughout the day became worth it for the pay off of intelligent and endearing company. I get home and decide to head back out to my recently ex's house so that I could wake up with the children. That's when I receive this email.

I guess your party lasted longer then you thought. I hope you had fun with whoever you fucked last night.
I'm sure you heard your cell phone ring, I called you at least 4 times.
Why do you say things you know you are not going to make happen? I didn't ask you to come over tonight and I'm sure you knew you would not be coming over.
I don't want anything to do you anymore. You can go do whatever you want, leave us alone.

Oh man. As if. Guess I learned my lesson about trying to do something for myself for a change. Goodbye Saturday nights. See you around 2019.


0 Responses to “I thought I decided not to write this blog... ”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3