A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



My workplace sucks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Am I the only one who works at a company with annoyingly defined clicks? Do you know how hard it is to get lunch with someone around this place? Now maybe it's just me. I do try and be charming and social on a daily basis but maybe I come across different than I think am. Maybe it's LA. This area can be very strange. People only tend to go where they are most comfortable. And with who they are most comfortable with. At my job I'm the only black male (technically black/Italian), the only person with multiple children, the only ex-New Yorker, one of two people in their mid-30s, oh and to top it off I'm a straight guy working in a gay organization. Now, I'm used to being in unique positions in life (you can thank my parents for that) but this is getting frustrating. Today I walked outside to look for some food only to be passed by some co-workers who barely said hi on their way to a restaurant. I had just talked to most of them within the last half hour. Blah. "Hey Alessandro, what are you doing? Do you want to come with us?" Is that so hard?

OK. Maybe it's just me but I need to know for myself. I'll try and experiment and get back with the results.


0 Responses to “My workplace sucks”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3