A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Is there such a thing as a cool Jedi?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And by cool Jedi I'm leaving out the actors who actually play Jedi. They come across as cool. Is it just me or do people who dress up as Jedi come across worse than people who real-life role play Star Trek? I mean it's really sad. Look at these winners. Hey Jedi! Super Cuts called. They're giving you all a refund.




So with the evidence against me why is it that I am convinced that I can show up to the opening of Episode 3 dressed as a Jedi and actually pull it off? I even started making my own light saber. If you think I couldn't go that low guess again. http://bigyellowbox.tripod.com/


0 Responses to “Is there such a thing as a cool Jedi?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3