A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Sandro


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No matter how well prepared I think I am to be a modern adult at least once a year I'm reminded that there is a hurt child inside who is needy and waiting to get out. When the door opens and he is able to escape he cries loudly like a neglected and often abused offspring. Last night my child decided to pay an unexpected visit.

He burst through my doors when he saw a crack. "I am abandoned!", he yelled. His assimilation of my emotional/chemical structure was immediate and complete. All rational went out of my head while my heart began pumping veraciously to keep up its new pace. I tried to drown my child in a haze of cannabis but his will was stronger. I begged the universe to provide me with relief or at least with better drugs. My fruitless prayers heeded no end to my suffering as my child kept pointing out that I was abandoned. Was I truly abandoned? Not really, no. This didn't matter though. The child was in control.

As I write the child has grown tired from staying up too late but like any child fights all attempts to be put to bed. His scream has grown to a grumble. I am still left in a world of hurt and emotion but I feel the adult regaining control. I've heard you little Sandro. Don't worry. It's safe. I'll be sure to let you out to play more. I have so much to show and teach you. Hush now. Go to sleep.


0 Responses to “Sandro”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3