A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Sucks having nothing to say when so much is on your mind.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I must just be tired. The Fortess of Solitude by Jonathan Lethem is on my desk. I'd like to finish reading it. My poor iBook (ooo. Scary. I just added the link and checked it. Was supposed to be a picture of an iBook. Look at where it goes.) just died of motherboard failure. The PC I'm typing on now sucks. Well it's really Windows that sucks. The oppresed masses that use it should start a revolution. "Come to the light! Come children! All are welcome!" With Thanksgiving over I now have Christmas to worry about. All the factions are lining up their strategies as we speak. My latest Netflix arrival is calling to me. As usual it's back to the movies. Ah, the luxury of not having to think for the next 90 minutes.


0 Responses to “Sucks having nothing to say when so much is on your mind.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3