A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



I am Mojo Sandro!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




For the first time in my life I'm actually glad for a computer crash. Last night I was hired to work security for a house party in Silverlake. I did it for very little money and as a personal favor. It was a lot of fun. I was a bouncer for 5 years in my twenties and to this day I still miss it. But if I'm going to risk my life on a nightly basis I'm going to have to get paid a lot more than 10 dollars and hour. So back to my computer crash. I had worked all day and then all night at this party. I got home around 3 AM. Totally blitzed I decided to write a little about controlling the energy of a crowd through martial arts training. Fascinating stuff but it was quickly going nowhere. Becoming very punch drunk I started writing about there being only one woman with a nice ass at the party. Then I proceeded to go totally off topic by blurting out that my brother was in Seattle visiting a lesbian who likes threats to her life as much as she likes sex. He must be having fun. Oh, and also that my other brother is fat and is going to die from having too many chins. I also started quoting Mojo Jojo. That's when my computer decided to perform an intervention by totally freezing up. My computer is running OS X which doesn't crash very often. This was very suspicious. I lost everything I wrote and went to bed. Man it would have been a great one to look back on.


0 Responses to “I am Mojo Sandro!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3