A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



I blew it 10 years ago


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Boy when you are young you can really fuck up the rest of your life if you're not careful. In 1994 I had it made. I met a beautiful woman and fell madly in love with her. She was married at the time (not great, I know) and we started a torrid affair. With my karma totally shot after her husband found out and left, I wound up moving in with her for a short time where I totally fucked the whole thing up. Here was a woman who was beautiful, intelligent, artistic, funny, and 100 percent sexually compatible. But that's not all. The worst part of it is that she was filthy fucking rich!! I'm talking about backing up the Brinks truck rich. Her father was the founder of an incredibly successful catalog company (a name anyone would recognize). That and seven other companies I never found out about. I just knew there were seven. Oh the humanity! Why fuck me?


0 Responses to “I blew it 10 years ago”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3