A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Paths towards enlightenment


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There are few things like getting your heart handed to you on multiple occasions in a six month period to wake you up to the fact that maybe involvement isn't for you. I posted the goddess Kali below to watch out over my blog during my absence. True to her role she has cleared a path in order for me to write again. Unfortunately with Kali, she'll give you what you want regardless of the circumstances it takes to get there. At this point in my life I've realized that I need divine intervention. Sometimes having things taken away from you is the surest path to enlightenment. I got my heart broken so bad last night they are considering me for the next Dali Lama.


0 Responses to “Paths towards enlightenment”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3