A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is going to be a short one. Lately I've been loosing a ton of weight and am getting back to my streamlined self again. There are many factors for this such as going off re-uptake inhibitors two years ago, becoming a born again vegan, quitting a miserable job, and having a steady martial arts teaching practice again. One final factor that I credit is shedding myself from a group of fat friends I had a few years back. I tell you it's not great being the thinnest fat person in a group of fat fat people. Even the wives shopped at Layne Bryant. There are three sizes at Layne Bryant: Large, Jumbo, and You've Got To Be Fucking Kidding Me. Sorry Dumbo. Thin is in. I feel and look great. "No Senior! It's too Sexy" "But I must."

There. That should have brought me my ticket to hell.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3