A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



The best advertisement I have for veganism or why the fuck didn't anyone tell me I was so goddamn fat?!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Fuck me. No wonder my marriage started falling apart. I think the following train wreck is me at my fattest. 247 pounds.




Notice that I'm wearing black and I still look fat. What's also scary is that this pic is from 2002 and I still own that shirt. I wore it yesterday.





Oh yeah, that's better. Christmas morning, 2002. Obviously I haven't bothered to cut my hair in the last year. My son must have been scared that I was going to eat him.




New Years Day, 2003. I must have resolved to sit on my fat ass and do nothing.

There you have it. Since then I've lost over 50 pounds due to going back to a vegan lifestyle and lots of martial arts training. I'll have to take some current pictures for contrast.


1 Responses to “The best advertisement I have for veganism or why the fuck didn't anyone tell me I was so goddamn fat?!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ha! your son afraid you will eat him?! possibly the most amusing caption i've read in a while. you've managed to maintain a sense of humor throughout everything you've been through. admirable to say the least.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3