A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



My crazy ass brother


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think every family has a member who is bonafide insane. Not eccentric but freaking nuts. My younger brother qualifies for this title hands down. I have another younger brother (the youngest of us) but I'll devote another blog to him entirely.

The stories I can tell you about him are endless. From the time he stuck a raisin in his nose when he was 2 (he stuck it so far up that my parents couldn't get it out. He finally sneezed and out came a very moist raisin) to a couple of months ago where for no reason he convinced me that a very famous comic book artist had died. I finally got wise on that one when the same artist had updated his blog a few months later.

Most of my brother's stories need to be told in person to have the full effect but thankfully my brother is a comic book artist so there is plenty of visual evidence that I can show you. When my brother gets bored he decides to make up a lie or he will draw something outrageous staring his own family members. Let me give you one of my personal favorites.

Here is a picture of my mother, Ione. You get the gist. Cultured and very literate.





For my father's 60th birthday my brother drew him the following card (for purposes of the illustration I'll tell you that my father is Italian).





The prosecution rests your honor.


0 Responses to “My crazy ass brother”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3