A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



From the Etherlands


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So in the latest of my interesting experiences online I get this doosy of an instant message the other day from and ex-coworker.

clava

hey

aledro
hi

clava
hi
am i alive?

aledro
????

clava
did i die?

aledro
literally?

clava
yes
huh?
help

aledro
what's up m?
you ok?

clava
im dying

aledro
where are you right now?

clava
im amsterdam

aledro
did you take something?

clava
yes
shrooms
am i dead?

aledro
you're alive

clava
ok
thank you

aledro
i'm alive and talking to you
no worries
you just got ahold of some strong amsterdam shrooms is all

clava
call 911q
please

aledro
i can't call them for amsterdam.
what are you worried about?

clava
that i'm dead

aledro
you're not dead, you are alive and chatting with me

clava
ok

aledro
how long have you been in amsterdam? are you alone right now?

clava
yes
alone
i need help

aledro
yes, is anyone you know there at all?

clava
yes

aledro
where are they?

clava
i dunno
im dying
now

aledro
why do you think you are dying?
where are you? hotel room?

clava
Oostelijke Handelskade 34
1019 BN Amsterdam
T. 020 561 3636
F. 020 561 3600
E. post@lloydhotel.com
im dying

aledro
can you call me?
you there?
i called the hotel. they are sending a doctor up
you still there?



I wound up talking to him later on.



aledro
hi
you there?

clava
i'm alive!
no more shrooms for me!

aledro
you feeling better now?

clava
yea
amen

aledro
good. did they come up to your room right away?

clava
they did
thanks


aledro
i would imagine they are used to this kind of thing

clava
i think so

aledro
no problem. at least a get a good blog out of this. i'll change your name to protect your innocence.

clava
ok

aledro
i'm glad you're better. no mushrooms while you're alone!

clava
i learned that
clava has logged off


Well, is it just me or was I owed a bit more thanks than that. I could at least have gotten a reach around.


2 Responses to “From the Etherlands”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh my god, thats hilarious!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    update this blog. i command you.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3