A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



More evidence on personal suckage


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Man, can I manufacture a faux pas. These days I have 3 dominant personalities. Alessandro, Daddy (or Dad), and Sensei. Daddy remains quite neutral to it all, Sensei is in control and quite focused, Alessandro is a ADD ridden kid who loves to open his big fat mouth. Alessandro can get the other two in biiiigggg trouble sometimes. Alessandro loves to say anything (no matter how outrageous) as long as it is funny. Just two days ago Alessandro left a message on one of Sensei's student's voice mails that was hilarious. Now I wish to god I could give you more details on the message and the back story to it (believe me it's a great one) but it is far too painful and personal for the student. The message, which was funny as all hell when I left it, wound up being devastating to him two days later when he finally picked it up. How was I supposed to know that the message would suddenly hold life changing relevance. Fuck me. Life does imitate art.


0 Responses to “More evidence on personal suckage”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3