A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



White Nipples


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have a friend named JB who is quite a unique guy. Talented in many aspects but particularly skilled with the ladies. When I was his age I was given the title of "Mr. Be-gettin'-laid-in-here", while working at a popular San Francisco night club. I have now bequeathed my crown to JB. The women come out of the woodwork for him. However, there is something questionable in JB's approach. Until very recently he had never been with a white girl. JB is white himself!! How did this happen? Some people have Jungle Fever, JB has Jungle Cancer. Terminal Cancer at that. I happened to be around right his first white girl experience and here was his single quote from the event.

"Dude, white nipples seriously grossed me out at first..."


????


I responded with "Well you are the first man, white or black, to ever utter those words."

Fuck the Yams. JB deserves a blog all to his self.


2 Responses to “White Nipples”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i laughed at this. out loud. for seconds. i then came back, to assure that the humor was indeed as intense as i had initially percieved it to be. i found it to be so. oh thank you, sincerely, for this gem.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    *to assure myself

    i missed a word up there.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3