A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Media and the Hurricane


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm far too upset to post anything about the Louisiana devastation. However this link (brought to my attention by my good friend KS) does spark an age old argument about the handling of imaging and wording by the media. The United States of America is a scary place.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/triciawang/38922728/


1 Responses to “Media and the Hurricane”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    A-- Remind me to send you the email from the photographer who shot those photos (yes I know his editor and this is actually bona fide real...). He watched the whole thing and it was indeed a case of finding and looting. Ironically, it's a case of bloggers distorting the media. Go figure. Otherwise, how ya doin'? Other than getting your ass into trouble... sheesh, man... -- A

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3