A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Size matters.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



When I was 21 I had 14 inches. I wore them proud. I managed to hold on to my full 14 inches throughout most of my 20's until my stomach went through the great expansion period. My 14 inches began to shrink. I went down to ten. Not so bad. Then down to 5. Uh oh. Finally, when my stomach could go out no further, I was down to 3 inches. Devastation.

Just 3 inches left. Let me show you.


Here's me at 24, still sporting my 14 inches. Tengo mas macho.





My 10 inches is lost to history. Let's check me out at 5.


Nice hair. Hmmm. That explains why, during a seminar I taught at Florida International University, I was referred to as the "Cypress Hill Sensei".


Here I am at 3 inches. Well most likely it was 2 as I was in the water. Have to count for shrinkage.



I know I'm back to a better size these days. Exactly how big I don't know. I'll have to get my ruler out. Can't believe I still have the same belt after all these years.


0 Responses to “Size matters.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3