A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



Some expo photos


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





The Mooninites were by far my favorites of the expo. "I'm doing this as hard as I can. I hope he can see me."



A big sword gets you all the chicks at the Expo. Hey, wait a minute. That's my daughter!!



I'm not cool enough to know who she is. She does look cool though.




For his size the guy had some big balls.



Don't tell my wife but I glomped her.




Can you believe they had the nerve to be cranky at the end of they day? Here was the tally: Kids out zero dollars, Daddy out three hundred. And that didn't even include the price of admission.


0 Responses to “Some expo photos”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3