A self-satirical train wreck that you can witness word by word...

And for those who doubt my son Armand Bovoso, indeed he is part Black. I'm Black and Italian. Armand is Black, italian, and Ukranian Jewish. Send me an email if you can't accept this.



No more mister nice guy, Danny!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






So, while at the Anime Expo I happened to see Danny Bonaduce walk by as I was eating some lunch. For those of you who are Bonaduce-philes you might know that he holds a 3rd degree black belt in karate. I've always wanted to talk to him about training and maybe invite him down to the dojo to train with us one night. Given his insane lifestyle I've always wondered what he thought his life would be like without training. Would it be worse? The same?

As I was contemplating getting up to go and speak with him I noticed that he wasn't alone. He had his daughter with him. Now, I tend to leave celebrities alone but if I see them with their kids I definitely give them their space. Being a parent I can only imagine how stressful that must be having strangers in your face when you're trying to look out for your children. I let them pass by figuring that fate might bring our paths together on another day.

Low and behold my daughter gets ahold of him when I'm not looking and takes a pic with his arms around her shoulder. Ugh.

Gloves are off Danny Partridge. Next time it's no more Mr. Nice Sensei. Eye for an eye. I'm talking to you, your kids, and your hot wife. And I'm leaving my daughter at home from now on.


0 Responses to “No more mister nice guy, Danny!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3